FAQ (frequently asked questions)
In this section you may find the answer to all or some of your questions.
– How can I book with Holidays2Malaga?
You can book any of our apartments either by phone (0034 952 917 313), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through the website chat, or through our website just by clicking on the apartment you wish to book and then checking the availability.
– How can I pay for my booking?
In order to book with Holidays2Malaga we ask for a deposit at the time of booking as confirmation. The deposit can be paid either by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Please contact our Bookings Department for our details. The outstanding amount can be paid in cash upon arrival.
– What time can I enter the apartment and what time must I leave?
As a general rule, our entry time is from 3pm onwards and leaving time is before 12 midday. However, we always try to be flexible when possible and our guests can always check with us the possibility of entering earlier or leaving later, should they need to do so. Subject to availability, we will always try to please our guests.
Entry time is until 22:00 but we give you the option of entering later by paying a small extra charge: 20 euros between 22:00 and 24:00 and 40 euros from 24:00.
– Are there any additional costs?
Holidays2Malaga does not have any compulsory extra costs. However, as we do not have a reception, we ask for a small extra amount when entering after 22:00. Our entry time is until 22:00 but we give you the option of entering later by paying a small extra cost: 20 euros after 22:00 and 40 euros after 24:00).
If you need to enter before, please let us know and, if the property is ready, we would be delighted to let you enter before the stipulated time.
– Is a security deposit required?
Yes, we ask for 150€ payable by credit card upon arrival. This deposit will be returned on the day you leave once our Maintenance Department has checked that the apartment has been left in the condition it was found.
– What does the price include?
All of our prices include:
- Water, electricity and gas expenses
- Use of towels and bed linen
- For 1 week stay or more, we include a change of towels and bed linen from the 4th day of your stay
- Luggage storage in our offices (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- Some of our apartments also include a safe
– Are pets allowed in the apartments?
Unfortunately, and by no choice of our own, we cannot accepts pets in all of our apartments. But we have made some studios in Juan de Mena pet friendly. We only require an extra charge of 30€ (per stay) for the cleaning. However, this cost will depend on the size, weight and breed of the pet. Please contact us for confirmation.
– When can I collect the keys to my apartment?
At Holidays2Malaga we believe in making things as easy as possible for our guests, therefore we bring the keys to the apartment you have booked. We only ask for you to let us know 30 minutes before arrival by calling us on: 0034 644 033 138 or 0034 952 917 313. We will also sign the contract here and we will give you some information on the area, systems and keys.
– What can I do if I have a problem during my stay in the early hours of the morning?
Holidays2Malaga has an emergency 24 hour telephone number, which you will be provided with upon arrival.
– Do I need to bring my own bed linen or towels?
No, all of our apartments include towels, bed linen and quilts.
– What do the apartments provide?
All of our apartments are equipped with hot/cold invertors. However, some provide air conditioning or central heating. More specific information can be found on the apartment descriptions. All kitchens are equipped with all the kitchenware and appliances you will need during your stay: fridge, microwave (some include oven), coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, washing machine, clothes line, iron. Some have oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
Bathrooms include shower gel, shampoo, hand soap, toilet roll for the first days, hair dryer.
– I am bringing a baby, can you provide me with a cot?
Yes, we offer a Baby Kit for a cost of 5 euros per day. This kit includes: cot, teddy bear, bath and high chair.
– Do apartments have WIFI?
Yes, all of our apartments have free WIFI.
– Do all apartments have a lift?
All of our apartments, except for the apartments in Calle Viento have lifts. The apartments in Calle Viento have been included due to their special charm and location. Nevertheless, they are on the first and second floor. The rest of our apartments have lifts.
– Is smoking permitted in the apartments?
Obeying the Spanish and European anti-tobacco law, smoking is not permitted in our apartments, except on the balconies and terraces.
– Are apartments accessible for disabled people?
Only some of our properties have disabled access. Please contact us for confirmation.
– Do the apartments have parking spaces?
There are different parking options around our apartments. We will recommend the best option depending on the apartment you have booked. The cost varies between 15 – 20 euros per day.
We would like to remind you that access to the historical centre of Málaga is pedestrianised and it is very restricted. In most cases you will not be able to access by car. Therefore we recommend you park your car before checking in.
– Cancellation fees:
The applicable cancellation fees are as follows:
- If you cancel with more than 15 days notice, 100% of the monies paid will be refunded (except if you book with a non-refundable tariff, which cannot be cancelled or modified).
- If you cancel with less than 14 days and more than 7 days notice, you will be charged with 30% of the total amount.
- If you cancel with less than 1 days notice or do not turn up, you will be charged with 100% of the total amount.